It is time.
H O M E.
I have contemplated this word for six or seven years now. To confess, I haven't done it out of fear. Fear of an expectation and desire not being met. What if the ultimate piece to this goal did not come to fruition? Could I handle the disappointment?
Yet when I looked over my list of words I have accumulated to use at any given year, there was no doubt this was the word I needed.
Yes. The ultimate motivator for this word is to finally find a home for US. I have felt stirrings and though I do not fully understand or comprehend, we are praying fiercely now for this miracle. And I feel okay to put this out there, laying out the fears of my heart in full view of my children, spouse, family, friends.
Come what may, H O M E is my focus for 2025.
But it is definitely multi-faceted in the hopes and direction it holds.
I want to be at H O M E with my time, experiences, finances, relationships, motherhood, my body, my health and wellness, prayer, and what I dedicate my energy to. I saw someone who captured in picture every time they truly felt at H O M E in these goals they desired and I think I may take on that challenge to accumulate at the end of year.
Finding organization in chaos and a reinvigorated attempt to keeping the story of H O M E alive through my blogging and instagram.
Finding H O M E in His house.
Building, creating, designing, directing the music of my current H O M E and the H O M E we are praying for.
Looking forward with hope for a new H O M E, new memories, new beginnings.

No comments:
Post a Comment